Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!



From our homes to yours

We wish you a LOVE filled day!


A couple weeks back I completed my mudroom makeover.  Now that this space is looking so pretty it sure is fun to decorate.  Here is my console table dressed for Valentine's day.


If you follow our blog, you have seen a few of these items before on my Valentine's Day Mantel post.


I whipped up this wreath on Sunday.  It took me about an hour.  For this project, I used left over ribbon from Christmas, a wreath form and hot glue.  I think I spent about $3.50 on this wreath. If you want me to write a tutorial, leave me a comment.  There are a lot of these wreaths out there in blogland, so I don't want to bore you. :)  


Okay so the real inspiration behind my valentine's day design is my cousin and her daughter's sequin shoe collection. 


I must confess that I don't own a single pair of "sparkly" shoes, but I think a pair maybe in my future.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Rebekah & Kandi

I hope you have enjoyed all of our Valentine's inspired projects this season.  If you missed a few, here are their links:
Simple Valentine's Shirt Chalk Heart Garland


4 comments:

  1. How much ribbon would you say you used?
    Very nice! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,
    I can't tell you exactly how many yards of ribbon I used because the ribbon was recycled from Christmas projects. If I had to guess I would say 25 yards. I bought the ribbon at Sam's club a couple Christmases ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath is just beautiful!! And I adore those adorable vintage suitcases, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity